Do you need to see a doctor due to an unexpected health concern that cannot wait for your regularly scheduled appointment? St-Joseph offers same-day services to all patients who currently have a family doctor at our clinic.
Register online through the Health Myself Portal or by phone at 613-830-1298.
- No appointments will be given for the Same-Day Emergencies Clinic to patients that come to book in person. This would bypass everyone trying to make an appointment by phone. Appointments will only be given by phone or through the portal.
- Appointments will only be available for that same day – you cannot schedule a same-day appointment in the future.
- If you get a message that states, “There are no more appointments available for the Same-Day Clinic online,” you may contact the clinic as there still might be appointments available by phone.
- The name of the physician working at the time of your appointment will not be disclosed. We ask that you do not call the clinic for this information as It will not be given.
- Your same-day emergency appointment is for an urgent issue only — all other health concerns will need to be addressed by the family physician at a regularly scheduled appointment.
How to Schedule a Same-Day Appointment
If you are not already registered on the Health Myself portal, call to have a clinic member send you an invitation to your unique email address. Click on the link in the email and register. (613-830-1298 ext.3)
- Log in to the Health Myself portal.
- Under the Appointments section, click Book New Appointment.
- Select who the appointment is for.
- Choose Same-Day Clinic as the type of appointment and select the next available time.
- Write a SHORT description of the problem and click Confirm.
Please arrive 15 MINUTES prior to your scheduled appointment.