Helping you stay healthy
Below you’ll find a list of resources to help you better manage your health.
Your doctor may want you to complete a form before your next appointment. Below are some forms that you can download, fill and bring with you to your appointment.
- PHQ-9 (Patient Health Questionnaire) – To assist a physician to assess the severity of depression.
- GAD-7 (Generalized Anxiety Disorder Form) – To assist a physician to assess the severity of anxiety
- PHQ-9 + GAD-7 (One form with both)
- Nipissing 18 months screening – To assist a physicians to assess the proper development of an 18 month old baby.
- SNAP-IV (Parent and Teacher Rating Scale) – Filled by either the parent and/or the teacher – to evaluate the behavior of the child in a home/school setting
- Adult ADHD Self Reporting Scale – Filled by the patient to assist a physician with an ADHD diagnosis in an adult
- EPDS – (Edingurgh Postnatal Depression Scale) – Filled by the patient, to help a physician evaluate any post-partum depression
Below you will find downloadable references to help you manage certain conditions.
- FODMAP Diet
- Plantar Fasciitis (https://pedorthic.ca/ultimate-guide-to-plantar-fasciitis/)
- Allergen-Free Cosmetic Products List (FORM TO COME)
- Dermatitis Creams – List (FORM TO COME)
- Eply Manouver
To help answer questions you might have about your health and help you to live a happy and healthy lifestyle, we have listed many resources and links below.
- Breast health and Ontario Breast Screening Program
- Cervical Health and Pap Test
- Cancer Care Ontario (https://www.cancercareontario.ca/en/types-of-cancer/cervical/screening)
- Ontario Health (https://www.ontario.ca/page/cervical-cancer-testing-and-prevention
- Colon cancer screening
- Cancer Care Ontario (https://www.cancercareontario.ca/en/types-of-cancer/colorectal/screening)
- Ontario Health (https://www.ontario.ca/page/colon-cancer-testing-and-prevention)
- Osteoporosis Causes and Prevention (https://osteoporosis.ca/
- Vaccinations – Ontario’s Routine Immunization Schedule (https://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/programs/immunization/static/immunization_tool.html)
- Ottawa Public Health (https://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/index.aspx)
- Public Health Ontario: (https://www.publichealthontario.ca)
- Canada Food Guide – (https://food-guide.canada.ca/en/)
- Eat Right Ontario – Unlock Food (https://www.unlockfood.ca/en/default.aspx)
- General Health for Women: (https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/healthy-living/just-for-you/women.html)
- Menopause and U – (https://www.menopauseandu.ca)
- The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist of Canada – https://sogc.org
- Your Period and U – https://www.yourperiod.ca
- Fertility – http://fertility.ca
- Canadian Men’s Health – https://menshealthfoundation.ca/mens-health/
- Gay Men’s Sexual Health Alliance: https://gmsh.ca
- Emergency Resources for Teens: (https://static1.squarespace.com/static/52c8a62fe4b05d3ee043b9b8/t/5d9213c7c64caa4fe5bbbb76/1569854407514/Adolescent+Mental+Health_Resources_PBSG.pdf
- Kids Help Phone (https://kidshelpphone.ca)
- Health Connect Ontario – Symptom checker : https://healthconnectontario.health.gov.on.ca/static/guest/symptom-assessment/
- HPV info: https://www.hpvinfo.ca
- Sex and U: https://www.sexandu.ca
- OPH Sexual Health Clinic: https://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/public-health-topics/sexual-health-clinic.aspx
- OCO 2SLGBTQ+ Resources: https://ontariocaregiver.ca/2slgbtq-resources/#HCP
- Canadian Diabetes Association – https://www.diabetes.ca
- Heart and Stroke Foundation – https://www.heartandstroke.ca
- Arthritis Society – https://arthritis.ca/living-well
Sleep Health / Insomnia apps for your phone:
- CBT-i Coach: